- Faith Formation
- Education & Youth Ministries
- Grow Your Faith
- Outreach & Ministries
- Contact Us
Conquest is a Catholic Boys Club for young men in 2nd through 8th grades. We instill virtue and develop character through Sports, Dynamic Activities, and Faith Formation. Club members enjoy a wholesome atmosphere in which they naturally develop a relationship with Jesus Christ, their brother and friend.
- Extensive information can be found below under Club Details with links to particular activities and other related websites.
- You are welcome to check out the club before registering to join. We encourage your son to attend several meetings to see if the club is a good fit for him. You may observe the meeting if you’d like, but if you choose to drop him off, please leave contact information with an adult leader in case of emergency.
- You can also get a good feel for the club through these resources:
- This regional video (http://youtu.be/E2l3dp-XCog )
- The national website: conquestclubs.com
- You may join the club at any time of the year, but we encourage participation from start of the school year. Club dues are prorated starting in January.
- Assistance is available if you are unable to pay the full membership fee.
- A week long day camp is offered during the summer for 5-8th graders. This is a good introduction to the Club.