Reasons to Register as a Parishioner
- To facilitate communication with you.
- To help plan for parish needs.
- To assist you in being a good steward of parish resources through your financial support!
- Finally, Sacramental Recordkeeping. In situations such as Baptisms, being Godparents, Confirmation or other Sacraments, a letter is often required by the pastor verifying you are an active, participating Catholic. Because St. Timothy’s is such a large parish, we may not remember everyone who comes regularly to worship with us.
If you are ready to register, please download the Parish Registration Form (PDF) and complete as much as possible. The form may be submitted by:
- Dropping off at the Parish Office
- Scanning and emailing to email@example.com
- Faxed to (703-378-7552)
- Placed in the collection basket at Mass
Thank you and God Bless!